Thursday, October 8, 2009

team development 2.3

This is my bog about the last conflict I was in with a classmate in school.
I started Daymar with another student named Bridgette Fox , her and her boyfriend lived with me of about 3 months. The day of mid-terms she decided to quit and move out and did not tell me til 7:30 and school started at 8:00 . So I went to my brothers house where my mom had been staying for a few weeks and I asked her to come to my house and stay until I get home from school ,so she did and bridgette and her boyfriend was mad because they couldn't steal from me now,. I went to school crying the whole way then after I got there I was so upset still the teachers made me go home and fix things there. So I did and by the time I got back bridgette was gone with her stuff, I went to my boyfreinds house and low and behold they were there, I was mad if he only knew what she had done to me two hours ago,anyhow I got out of the car and went up to her and told her if she could do that to me on a day of mid-terms she needed to leave now and not hang out at my boyfriends house.So she left but not without telling me she was mad and would never talk to me again.... So I am not to sad because if she cared at all she would have told me the day before we started back to school or even after we took our exams. I think it is for the best that this happened and I am still on my way of achieving my goals, while she is running from the law because her boyfriend jay is wanted for not paying child support.....lol.......

No comments:

Post a Comment